The median home value in Chancellor, AL is $111,200This is higher than the county median home value of $78,100.
The national median home value is $185,800.
The average price of homes sold in , is $.
Approximately 67.91% of Chancellor homes are owned, compared to 13.85% rented, while 18.24% are vacant.
Chancellor real estate listings include condos, townhomes, and single family homes for sale. .
Commercial properties are also available.
If you see a property Chancellor real estate agent to arrange a tour today ! Learn more about Chancellor.
There are currently no properties in Chancellor AL
Please click the Refine Your Search button below to find other properties in the area.